Family and Friends can leave voicemail messages for FREE*. Remember; you will need the 9 digit WelComE Account Number of the person in-theatre in order to leave a message.
All you need to do is call:
- 0800 051 07 37 from a landline in the UK**
- 0800 180 89 77 from a landline in Germany**
- 8009 6337 from a landline in Cyprus**
- +44 (0) 1438 775084 from the rest of the world and UK mobiles
Entitled service personnel can retrieve their messages when they next access their account through the WelComE service.
Account holders will not be charged to listen to their messages which can be stored for up to 60 days. Up to 10 messages of up to 2 minutes duration can be stored at any time. Account holders are responsible for deleting their own messages.
* From the UK, Germany and Cyprus
**Calls from other networks, e.g. mobiles, may incur extra charges from the network provider